Well, today is my 38th birthday. Appropriate, as the theme of the blog thus far has been about birth. Honestly I haven't spent much time contemplating my age, I have been a bit busy. I expect I won't really dwell on it much either.
On the baby front, she had her 2 week checkup yesterday and got a clean bill of health, although her weight is not where the dr. wants it. We'll go back next week to reweigh her and see if she's made up ground. I think she just got behind due to the jaundice.
Monday I go back to work, it's been amazing spending time with my wife and child, but it's back to the grind. Hopefully I'll find a proper balance between family, work, and me time. More pics of the little one to come!
Song of the day:
U2, 'Beautiful day'
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy belated Birthday dude!
So now you work for Bank of America. Are you going to blog on that?
Happy b-day, and welcome to 38.
Post a Comment