Thursday, December 20, 2007

Movin along

She is 6-7cm now and fully effaced

6 comments:

chris said...

Sweet Jesus!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, evidence that Don has grown accustomed to expect a commentator at all events...
and we appropriately respond with HURRAH!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't know if there was a pool, but I'm guessing the baby will be 8 lbs 4 oz, 20 in and I'm feeling good about 10:21 pm for time of birth. Oh, and I think it will be a girl (50/50 chance on that at least). Love you guys and can't wait to see the new Tordilla!

Anonymous said...

Woot! Looks like a midnight baby. Your life will never be the same!

Anonymous said...

Hey Don! Look! Other old folks besides the grandparents are still up this late! We are waiting for the news of the much heralded arrival! Give our love to Daryl, feel a big hug for yourself, and hopefully Diane brought you some fudge! Lynette and I are awaiting the news up here in freezing northern California! See you three in January! ~Elaine & Lynette, the "Graunties"