Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you!! It sounds like a long road, but I am so happy to hear all three of you are well and healthy. What a beautiful name!!!I can't wait to meet Samantha Quinn. I am so excited Katherine will have a little playmate. Get some rest (yeah, right!!!) and enjoy your new little bundle. Send picts soon. Be well!!!!!!! Love Suz
Mazeltov! Okay so Bill sent some pictures and here's the song lyric that came into my mind that very second: "You ain't seen nothin' like the Mighty (Samantha) Quinn!"
congrats to you both and we will see all of you in mid January to meet this precious new person you have gifted us all with! Love, ~Elaine & Lynette
Congrats there buddy. Kiss momma for doing a great job and Ihope the three of you have the greatest christmas Ever. Lord knows you just got the gift of a lifetime there in your hands
11 comments:
Yay! Congratulations you guys. She already sounds pretty and smart.
Hurrah! Bells are ringing on the east coast!!!
Hazzah!! So relieved to hear everyone is doing good.
Welcome Samantha! We are so glad to hear all are well. Can't wait to see the pictures! Lots of love, and please let us know when you need a food drop.
Love,
Heather, Jason, and Enzo
Well, I got one thing right - a girl! We are so happy for you and Daryl and can't wait to meet Samantha. A blessing indeed! We love you all.
-Derrik and Christine
Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you!! It sounds like a long road, but I am so happy to hear all three of you are well and healthy. What a beautiful name!!!I can't wait to meet Samantha Quinn. I am so excited Katherine will have a little playmate.
Get some rest (yeah, right!!!) and enjoy your new little bundle. Send picts soon. Be well!!!!!!! Love Suz
Mazeltov! Okay so Bill sent some pictures and here's the song lyric that came into my mind that very second: "You ain't seen nothin' like the Mighty (Samantha) Quinn!"
congrats to you both and we will see all of you in mid January to meet this precious new person you have gifted us all with!
Love,
~Elaine & Lynette
Grats Don! Take care of baby and mommy, and get some rest yourself when you get a chance. It's going to be fun buying all the pink stuff now.
Don, could you please post the hospital name, rm #, phone #, ...?
So much for Zacky's unfailable 6th sense. Can't wait to meet Samantha!
Congrats there buddy. Kiss momma for doing a great job and Ihope the three of you have the greatest christmas Ever. Lord knows you just got the gift of a lifetime there in your hands
email
turtlenation@gmail.com
Sean
Post a Comment