Isn't everyone doing it? I suppose for a mission statement that's pretty weak. Very well, as we are expecting a new addition to the family very shortly, I thought it would be a nice idea to have a written record of our experiences. Add to that, I have random thoughts which now can be added to the mass collective of the Web. Sadly, these thoughts will be no more enlightened than anyone else's, but the standard is probably pretty low, so how badly could I do?
To my unborn child, hopefully what you find here will not embarrass you too greatly. Your old man meant well...
Decided I'd add the name of a song I liked at the end of a post. That should be challenging for me and my iPod at some point.
Smithereens - 'Blood and Roses'
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment