Don get sleep now! 'Cause after the kid comes you can forget about sleeping for a looooooog time! I remember being in a meeting at work and being so exhausted I fell asleep...and the meeting consisted of 3 people including myself. CB
Oh and have your parents bring you extra blankets 'cause those damn menopausal nurses keep the hospital at a brisk 40 degrees making sleep really hard 'cause you're freezing.
Oh and another thing.... SUPER HANDY PARENTING TIP - DON'T WHISPER AROUND BABY
When baby finally comes, do NOT whisper around her/him. Speak in your normal voice, even when she's/he's sleeping. This gets baby used to noises. Parents who are super quiet with their babies end up having kids who are extremely light sleepers. We didn't worry about making noise around Max when he was born so he sleeps through anything. Very handy.
5 comments:
Ahhhh yesss....the epidural! Finally, some rest. I recall this vividly and pleasantly.
Dude, stretch out across some chairs and get some sleep; It will become your "precious".
(BTW, I am at work and have this blog up on its own monitor!)
Don get sleep now! 'Cause after the kid comes you can forget about sleeping for a looooooog time!
I remember being in a meeting at work and being so exhausted I fell asleep...and the meeting consisted of 3 people including myself.
CB
Oh and have your parents bring you extra blankets 'cause those damn menopausal nurses keep the hospital at a brisk 40 degrees making sleep really hard 'cause you're freezing.
Oh and another thing....
SUPER HANDY PARENTING TIP - DON'T WHISPER AROUND BABY
When baby finally comes, do NOT whisper around her/him. Speak in your normal voice, even when she's/he's sleeping. This gets baby used to noises. Parents who are super quiet with their babies end up having kids who are extremely light sleepers. We didn't worry about making noise around Max when he was born so he sleeps through anything. Very handy.
Post a Comment